Monday 1 August 2011

Good morning!

Well, I hope the sun is shining for you wherever you are today. It's a bit overcast here today, but will probably brighten up.

Edward is playing cricket every day this week at a cricket summer school. He was so excited today he could barely eat his breakfast!

I have been concentrating on my crochet - the flower garden blanket, and my moleskin journal (which I will show you soon), but I did have to make a quick card yesterday. It's for Mark's best friends who are celebrating their silver wedding anniversary tomorrow.

I used DCWV Luxury and Metallic stacks and kept it simple. Just added a bit of pale grey grosgrain ribbon and that was it.



I'm hoping inspiration is going to strike soon as I have another couple of cards to make (they're both for my mother-in-law - never the easiest person to make for) - no ideas springing to mind at the moment. I think it's because she likes traditional cards and I am much more contemporary. Ah well I'm sure it'll be OK.


Have a good day everyone.


M x

No comments:

Post a Comment