Sunday 28 August 2011

50th Birthday

This is a card I made for my friend who will be 50 on Tuesday.  I decided to make the 50 quite discreet, not that she has a problem with her age, and used white rub-ons for the purpose.  I love this paper, I think it is so pretty.


Card blank : White hammered landscape C6 - had for ages
Paper : Sugar and Spice by Dovecraft
Cardstock : DCWV
Flowers : Petaloo
Candi - Craftwork Cards

I'm really pleased with it and hope Katrina likes it too.  I've actually made another one without the 50 for a friend whose birthday is in September.

I haven't been able to make any cards today, despite that being the plan, because I have been helping Emily sort her room out, clear her desk etc, in readiness for 6th Form.  This is not a small task as her room resembles the aftermath of a tornado, typical teenager bedroom.  She has decided to be ruthless and we have filled a black bin bag already and we have barely started!  Wish me luck.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment