Monday 29 August 2011

More Christmas Cards

Hope everyone has had a great Bank Holiday weekend.  Mine has been very productive.  I've made all my September birthday cards, no mean feat because there are so many of them.  I've also spent a lot of time helping Emily declutter her room.  So far we have filled the paper recycling box and 2 black sacks as well.  Still nowhere near being finished yet!

Mark has been a busy bunny and had a mad scanning session yesterday (he moaned a lot!).  I think he scanned about 35 cards.  I did say that he should have scanned as I made them and not left them all until the end - but would he listen? Lol!!

The following cards measure 10cm x 10cm and are all made from the Trim the Tree paper collection from Craftwork Cards.  I don't know if you can tell from the photos but the trees are 3D.  They are made from 3 diecut trees, all scored down the middle and stuck together.  They fold flat when they are in their envelopes.





The next four cards use the fancy edge cards from Craftwork Cards.  I wasn't too convinced about these at the time.  I've only just come round to scalloped edge cards!  But now I love them and use them all the time. The Candi suits them too.





I hope you like them and I look forward to showing you some more tomorrow.  Make the most of my regular posts - it'll all go to pot when I go back to work!!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment