Saturday 27 August 2011

Cheers!

Just enjoying a glass or two of champagne to celebrate my 17th Wedding Anniversary.  Mark is cooking a sumptious meal (his choice, I suggested a takeaway) of scallops to start and posh sausages and puy lentils for the main course.  I've had quite a chilled day.  Haven't done anything special but it has been lovely all the same.

I've been trying to break the back of all the birthday cards I need for September.  They pretty much all have to be different as most of them are for people I work with.  I also have an order for three special cards to complete in the next week (typically I have left this until the last minute).  I have really enjoyed my card making today as I don't feel under any pressure.  I'll be showing you these over the next week - they are awaiting scanning.

I've also started to organise my crafting area too, little by little.  I've got an A5 Notebook and I have written down all the colours of my inks, ink pads, Glimmer Mists, Promarkers etc to avoid duplication when I go to stamp shows (in readiness for Ally Pally at the end of September!).  I've also noted down my Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folders, clear stamp sets etc.  It's jolly useful and reminds you what you have.

Here are a few Christmas cards that I made recently.  They are all the same design, just different colour combinations.  As usual - all products are Craftwork Cards.  (Sorry the cards are a bit wonky - you just can't get the staff these days!!).




Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  I have to say, we had better weather 17 years ago!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment