Wednesday 31 August 2011

Even More Christmas Cards

Morning all!  Here's another batch of Christmas cards to share with you.  All materials are as before. 











I can't believe it's the last day of August already and that the summer holidays are almost over. I feel like I need to start them all over again, as I haven't achieved everything that I wanted to.  I am not looking forward to getting back on the treadmill of being back to school, the routine of packed lunches, uniform, homework etc.  The holidays have not been that great, due to personal reasons, and it's only this last week, just when it is nearly over, that things have started looking up. I guess that's the way life goes, but sometimes I wish things were different - ah well, never mind, just feeling a little bit sorry for myself.

Have a good day everyone.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment