Thursday 1 September 2011

That's all for now . . . .

Christmas cards that is!  I've made 63 and I'm bored with doing them now.  I am really pleased with how they turned out - I absolutely love contemporary designs and colours - no red and gold, robins, snowmen etc for me.









Can you believe it's September already?  At least it has been a lovely day today, although have you noticed the drop in temperature in the evenings?  Time to get the snugly crocheted blankets out.  As the nights are starting to draw in, we're having to take Chloe out earlier and earlier so that she can still have a good run.  She's 6 months old now and is such a joy (even when she is being naughty).  Did I mention last week that she chewed a 12" x 12" DCWV scrapbook pad - I was not amused!

Tuesday is looming and that means back to work and school.  Emily will hopefully be starting 6th Form.  We have to take her shopping tomorrow to kit her out - uniform is so much easier!  She is supposed to wear business dress but would not be comfortable in a formal suit.  So we are going for smart separates.  But as you know, I can't stand shopping, so tomorrow is going to be torture!

Wish me luck!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment