Friday 23 July 2010

Some summery cards

This first card is for my niece's birthday tomorrow. It's from a kit that I bought ages ago from QVC - I like the colours and the funky images. I'll be making more of these over the next few weeks (I hope!).

The next card was made for my colleague as a thank you. I used my new Promarkers to colour the flowers and added a little bit of glitter in the middle of each flower. I really like this card and will hopefully make some variations on this theme.

The last card (slightly wonky!) is a birthday card for my colleague whose birthday is in the summer holidays. I used some new papers (Blossom) from Craftwork Cards which are simply beautiful.

I've had a lovely first day of the holidays. Emily didn't finish until this afternoon, but Edward and I have had a relaxing time, which included a late breakfast in town. I did spend an obscene amount of money on stationery supplies for when he starts his new school - who knew a few pens and pencils could cost so much??!!
M x

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcake card!

    I've just noticed your new profile photo, it's very gorgeous! Is it professional?

    Take care and enloy the sunshine!

    a-m x

    ReplyDelete