Monday 12 July 2010

Some recent cards

The first three cards are more handbag cards.



The next three cards are wedding cards made to order. It's really hard making cards for people you don't know so I hope they like them. I try to make cards I like - the person who commissioned them knows my style, so hopefully they will be okay.


(The card below is not a typical wedding card, but I thought it was elegant - I used some DCWV luxury papers in a sort of sage green.)


This final card was another special commission - for a lady who has been awarded an MBE and likes frogs!! I used my new Promarkers to colour in the frogs and I love the result - the colour is really solid, like it's been printed, and there are no brush marks - a good first attempt.


Hope your week is going well. Mine promises to be another busy one.
M x

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of these. In the Rachel and James wedding card, did you print that wording or handwrite it?

    ReplyDelete