Tuesday 12 April 2011

New Design





As you know, I have been making quite a few cards for significant birthdays this year, and I have been getting a bit bored with the same old design. I thought it was about time I tried out my new Paula Pascual Simple Flowers stamps - and I just love them! I used Marvy Matchables ink pads in Violet, Orchid and Caribbean Blue and then highlighted some areas with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen to give a little bit of shimmer. The numbers are the usual Craftwork Cards chipboard and Martha Stewart glitter. The cards were very quick to make, but very effective I think. I think there will be lots of cards appearing soon using these stamps, they are so versatile. I can't recommend them enough.


Have a great day.


M x


P.S. Don't know what's the matter with blogger. My last couple of posts have not appeared as I have laid them out - peculiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment