Thursday 21 April 2011

CK Love

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I had the pleasure of going into my first Cath Kidston shop whilst we were in Winchester at the weekend. I have to say, I don't love all things Cath. I'm not too much of a fan of the very floral designs, but I do have a thing about spots. I was really taken with these gorgeous egg cups. The ones we have are a boring grey marble type of thing, which I have never particularly liked. These, however, really caught my eye.

I also fell in love with these really cute glasses. I could only buy two, as the pennies wouldn't stretch, but I will certainly be adding to them. In fact I love the whole dinner service, but I know I won't be able to get everything I want, so I'm going to set myself a realistic goal of owning a breakfast set of this design. What a wonderful cheery way to start your day!


Hope you are all enjoying your day. I am crocheting like a thing possessed at the moment, desperate to get my current project finished. My hands will never be the same again!!


M x



2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough I am very taken with a set of spotty stuff in our Tesco, a bread bin, plates etc, but in the end I opted for a different design. I love these eggcups though, but I'm a big CK fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been catching up on your posts and just read that you lived in Salisbury. My grandparents lived in a village called West Dean, between Salisbury and Romsey. We spent every holiday there as children, and going to Salisbury market was the highlight of our week. My grandparents didn't have a car, so we always went by train or bus. I love Winchester too (I am from Portsmouth originally) as the round table fascinates me, but the spire of Salisbury Cathedral is something else, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete