Friday 1 October 2010

Thanks goodness it's Friday!

I'm not having a great week this week, actually I'm off work today, after being sent home yesterday. I have succumbed to the dreaded lurgy and am currently sitting snuggled under a duvet on the sofa with Emily who has it too. We both look like ghosts with red noses!

I'm hoping that I will be better for the weekend because I want to have a play with some of my goodies from last weekend, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

So Emily and I are drinking hot chocolate and watching films, feeling a little bit sorry for ourselves!

Hope you guys are all OK. Take care.

M x

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snuggles! Hope you are feeling better soon. The lurgy is such a downer. Hope you get to have a good weekend! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep sympathy to you both, as I've had it since Monday. The sore throat was the worst bit, but I can't seem to stop coughing now. Hope you're both better soon. Card making was actually the only thing I was capable of, but there's always Create and Craft TV!

    ReplyDelete