Sunday 3 October 2010

Craft Fair Goodies

As promised here are some of the craft fair items that I have been working on. Below are 11 packs of note cards in various designs. The cards themselves are about 9cm x 11.5cm and there are five cards in each pack. I'm trying to decide which one is my favourite but I have to confess, I like them all!!


And here they are in close up so that you can see the detail. First up is a little Japanese doll, stamped using a Hero Arts stamp and coloured in with my trusty Promarkers.


Next is another stamped card, using a flower from the Build-a-Bloom set by Craftwork Cards.


Next up is a frosted cupcake, with a stamped image (can't remember the manufacturer), Kanban paper, coloured in with Promarkers with a little bit of glitter on top.

Another cupcake from the same set, with paper by DCWV and more Promarkers and glitter.


Sweet little bags and shoes - paper by Bella Press, and a little touch of glitter. Just a Note stamp by Graphicus.


Owls (I love the owls!). Stamped image from Craftwork Cards and the paper range is from My Minds Eye.

Another Japanese doll using the Hero Arts stamps, coloured again with Promarkers (I am so addicted!).


I can't remember the name of these papers, I've had them for ages. I think the colours are unusual, but they really work.


A tree full of birds from Graphicus - coloured with Promarkers and highlighted with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
This next one is Mark's favourite (perhaps it's the absence of glitter!). Papers are by DCWV.

Finally another girlie one, shoes, dresses and handbags. Paper by DCWV with some paper Prima flowers and dimensional paint in the middle.

And now for some crochet. I've been making lots and lots of flowers for brooches, but haven't actually finished any off. On Friday evening when I was feeling better I thought I ought to make a start - sewing buttons in the middle and attaching brooch backs on the other side. The first photo is a brooch I am keeping for myself - well, I think I deserve one after all my hard work!


Here are the five finished ones - I've got SO many more to finish - I need to get my act together!

I've now got two craft events that I am attending - one on the 21st November and the other is on the 4th December - it's going to be a busy time!!
Take care. M x

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy, these are so sweet. I love the first cupcake one, but the bags and shoes one is really lovely. I love the 'just a note' stamp. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I am better now after finding a really strong (and vile!) cough medicine.

    ReplyDelete