Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad

Today is my parent's 46th Wedding Anniversary and here is the card I made for them. I used one of the new Ice Cream Parlour doilies from Craftwork Cards and some of their Card Candy. Mum and I saw a version of this card on the CC stand when we went to the stamp show at Alexandra Palace. My parents are away for the weekend in Glastonbury - I hope they are having a lovely time.

I have been overwhelmed by the reaction to Emily's Tinkerbell dress - thank you so much everyone, and to all the kind messages I have received regarding my health issues at the moment. I wouldn't normally post about something like that - but some days it's hard to switch off from it. I'm OK but I'm hoping for a diagnosis soon so that I can deal with whatever the problem is - it's the not knowing that is hard to cope with.

Looking forward to seeing the pumpkin for tonight - Mark is carving it as I type (with a little bit of help from Edward!). Happy Halloween!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment