Wednesday 18 August 2010

Cards and cupcake (cards!)

Some of my recent cards. The first one is my standard design for significant birthdays. I was a bit naughty because I left it until the last minute, but at least its a design I can depend on. The papers are the Tiffany range from We R Memory Keepers (with added glitter glue!).

The following cards are from a cupcake kit that I bought a while ago from QVC. I bought it mainly for the sheet of stamps that came with it (that I haven't used yet!). The cards are not really my style as everything is done for you and all you need to do is assemble them - I prefer to do a bit more work on the cards I make. However I love the cupcake images and they will be a great addition to my box of emergency birthday cards.







That's all for now. I'm hoping for the grand unveiling of my blanket tomorrow - time permitting. Then - what to crochet next??!!

Have a good day.
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment