Thursday 3 June 2010

Having trouble with Blogger today - really infuriating. I uploaded these photos yesterday and have just typed all my comments about them, and can I get the post to publish, I cannot. I can't work out why it won't - heigh ho, just going to have to do it again - grrrrrrr!

I used Basic Grey papers for this first card, from the Boxer range. It's a retirement card, made as a special commission. Don't know the recipient which always makes it tricky, especially if it's a man, but my client was pleased with it.


The second card was Edward's birthday card - designed by my husband and assembled by myself. Edward was thrilled - cricket is is passion and we had bought him a Kookaburra bat for his birthday.



The final card today was made as an anniversary card - in fact I made two. The oval design and the red Card Candy are from Craftwork Cards and I cut the scalloped oval using the Cuttlebug.


Hope you like them. More tomorrow.
Had to wait in all day yesterday for the washing machine repair man (it broke down on Saturday). Sadly he wrote the machine off as the repair was going to cost over £500! It's going to take at least two weeks before I get another machine - how will we cope??!! My friend and neighbour has washed three loads for me and my parents came to collect a further five loads last night. I fear it's going to be a very long two weeks.
I'd planned to dedicate the whole day yesterday to card making, but it turned out to be quite stressy in the end - let's hope today is an improvement!
Have a good day. Toodlepip!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment