Saturday 26 June 2010

Busy Week

Phew! What a week! It's been non-stop this week, both at work and at home.

Work experience . . . District Sports . . . cricket matches . . . rounders matches . . . Emily's birthday . . . Edward's school trip to London . . . etc etc!


This weekend is madness too - we're having a family party tomorrow to celebrate Emily's birthday so I have been shopping and baking and cleaning up a storm today which has been such fun in this heat! I have made 30 cupcakes and 30 mini cupcakes (all still to decorate) to take to work as it's my birthday on Monday. That's one of my jobs tomorrow morning before everyone arrives.

Here is the card I made for Emily's birthday. I used paper by DCWV and some glitter paper for the number 15 - Emily said she wanted it to be colourful! The second card was for her friend from primary school who shares her birthday. Papers are by My Mind's Eye and embellishments are from Craftwork Cards.


Hope you all enjoy the rest of this glorious weekend. I'm looking forward to a fun day tomorrow with family, good food and a well earned glass of Pimms!

Cheers!

M x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, as usual. I like the picture of you at the top, too! Goodness, what a busy weekend. I hope you have a great day on Monday.

    ReplyDelete