Thursday 24 June 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday my daughter celebrated her 15th birthday. Here she is in Pizza Express last night wearing a lovely little hat that was one of her birthday presents - she looks lovely (not that she's agree!!). I'm still coming to terms that I have a 15 year old daughter, I suddenly feel old! And with my own birthday coming up in a few days that just compounds it all the more!

This week she has been on work experience at her old primary school (where I work) and she has really enjoyed it. She is keen to go into teaching and has had some good experience working with the Nursery class and Year 3.

I've not been posting much recently because I have just been feeling so tired in the evenings. Weekends are manic with very little time to chill out. I have got a couple of cards to show you soon when I get a bit more time.

Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather.

Take care.

M x

1 comment:

  1. I think your cards are fab! They look so professional. I have been wondering what the pro marker pens are like and have been putting off buying them till I heard someone elses opinion of them, but after reading your comments I may just take the plunge! Keep up the good work. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete