Sunday 22 January 2012

Oh dear!

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.  I can't believe it is Sunday evening again, the weekend goes so quickly.  Hope you have all had a good one.

Why is it that you make New Year's resolutions and then before January is up, you've broken them already?! My main one this year (apart from the lose weight, get fitter ones that I never quite manage) was to not spend so much money on crafty things.  How did I ever think that that was going to happen?!

I have become completely obsessed by the Stampin' Up catalogue, there are just so many wonderful things to tempt me.  I have just bought a set of 10 ink spots in bright colours - they are absolutely gorgeous.  So naturally I want them in the other colour ranges too.  I've bought some stamps and a punch as well - I am very happy with those.  I have put post-it-notes on all the pages where I like something - too many to count!

It didn't help that Craftwork Cards have launched some new products, and you know I am a sucker for all things CC.  So let me show you the two sets of Candi Stamps that I am the proud owner of.
These are great and I have already made a couple of cards with one of the flowers, which I will hopefully show you tomorrow,

Another thing that I have bought from CC are these Message Bands (not sure the photo does them justice).  The set has loads of them in so many different colours, plus lots of sheets of sentiments too - couldn't resist them!
How are you all getting on with resisting the temptation?  I hope I am not the only weak willed person out there!

Have a good week.  Thanks for dropping by, and hopefully there will be some cards to share with you over the next few days.

M x

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I keep meaning to tell you to go to Enfys Cashmore's blog, if you don't follow already
    http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/2012/01/sneak-peeks-and-some-candi-to-giveaway.html

    She's very into CC and has a good giveaway atm.
    I've put a huge order in for SU stuff, but it's not going until tomorrow when the Sale-a-bration starts, as I'll get lots of free things from that plus 2 hostess gifts, so I am dying for everything to arrive. I have known about this since Christmas and the waiting is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I don't call it weak-willed - it's part of our hobby! Other people spend their money on restaurants, subscriptions to the gym or cinema tickets etc and we get new stash with ours - it's what excites us! Our hobby is pretty good value for money too AND it's useful - we make things to give to people after all! Your new stash looks fun - enjoy it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete