Monday 23 January 2012

Candi Stamps

Two posts in two days!  Don't get used to it, it wont last!

Here are the two cards that I made yesterday with my new Craftwork Cards Candi Stamps.  I love this flower and have been looking for a stamp like this for a while.  I stamped it in three colours on digi-smooth card stock and cut each one out (a bit of a faff!!), then stuck them on in a wavy fashion.  The centres have Candi in them.  The ink pads I have used are my new Stampin' Up ink spots.  They are divine!  The colours are lush and they have such gorgeous names.

 Stampin' Up ink spots - Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mamba

SU ink spots - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose

Hope you like them.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out and I'm looking forward to having more of a play (less than 3 weeks until half term!!).

Off to bed now to make up some sleep that I lost out on last night.  Chloe decided to keep us up until the early hours, howling for no reason.  In the end I caved in and let her come upstairs.  Wish me luck for tonight!

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Michelle! I love the different looks with the two colourways you've used. I love the names of the SU colours too - they sound delicious! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, and beautifully cut out, love your colour combinations. Do NOT cave on the dog, we felt sorry for Tessa being all alone when we first moved here and she's slept with us ever since!

    ReplyDelete