Monday 30 January 2012

More Flowers

Hi all, hope your Monday has been OK. 

The cards I am sharing with you today took me ages to make, seriously I really mean it!

First I cut a circular aperture from a 12cm x 12cm white card, using my Cuttlebug and one of my circle Nestabilities.  Then I stamped the flower 12 times (3 colours, 4 of each) on plain white card.  Cutting each flower out was more time consuming than fiddly.  I randomly stuck them inside the aperture, joining them by the petals.  Then using a scalloped and then the same circular Nestabilities I made a frame from coloured cardstock, which I adhered around the aperture.  Finally I added some Glossy Accents to the centre of each flower to add some definition.


Ingredients
Card : Craftwork Cards
Cardstock : From collection
Stamp : Candi Stamps - Craftwork Cards
Inks : Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive - Stampin' Up
Glossy Accents


Hope you like it.  The only thing I haven't figured out, is where to write the message!

Take care and thanks for dropping by.

Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So clever Michelle! You could put a folded insert into the card... Vicky x

    ReplyDelete