Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope that 2012 is a good year for everyone.  On a personal note, 2011 was without doubt, the worst year I have ever had and I am not sorry it is over.  But I do feel that this year will be a much better one - here's hoping! 

I don't know about you, but I haven't made any resolutions this year, mainly due to the fact that I usually break them!

My personal goals are still to craft more, and to take better care of myself.  I also need to restrain myself with my craft purchases (my stash overwhelms me most of the time!).

The main thing I HAVE to achieve this year is to make a real start on a scrapbook for Emily's 18th birthday in June 2013.  I have just less than 18 months to do it, and I need to complete at least one layout a month, at the very least.  I am hoping to join a crop once a month, where I will have 7 hours to craft - bliss!  So I need to get organised, make a plan, and to start putting together some paper and embellishments.  Watch this space for my progress.

Today was the last day of my holiday, and aside from getting soaked to the skin popping into town, and writing 52 thank you letters to the children in my two classes, I have actually made a card.  It's for a friend's new grandson who was only born this morning. (Excuse the fact that it looks wonky, it's the scanning, not my card making!!).


Ingredients
All products by Craftwork Cards

Well, that's me for tonight.  Time to go to bed and hopefully get a good night's sleep.  See you next time, thanks for dropping by.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment