Monday 2 May 2011

New Cards

Here are a couple of cards that I made recently. The base cards are cream although they look white in the photo. They are from Craftwork Cards - Back to Basics range, good quality, good value.

The paper is old stock, had it for ages and am trying to use it up. Its the Birdie Collection from Crate Paper. I love the soft colours and they really suit a little bit of sparkle, either with some Stardust glitter glue or a sparkle Sakura Gelly Roll pen - my two favourites.


The circle messages are also from Craftwork Cards and I used my Cuttlebug to cut the coloured circles and the scalloped circles.


I still have enough paper to make a few more cards which I hope to finish and post soon.


Can't believe we have had our little Chloe for over a week. She's a real sweetie, but can be quite naughty. It's really hard being cross with her when she looks at you in a sad way. Night times are still a challenge, but we'll get there in the end (I hope!). I'm really looking forward to the time when we can take her for a walk - four weeks to go!



Hope you all had a brilliant weekend.



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment