Saturday 21 May 2011

Hey bloggers, it's been a while (again!!)

Life has been a bit crap to say the least, in the Frecklepuss household for quite a while. I haven't really had much to say, well nothing that isn't doom and gloom. I have been toying with the idea of giving up blogging - it's hard to pretend that all is rosy in my life when it really isn't. But I realised that I would miss all your lovely comments and the feeling of community out there. So if I may, I will carry on for a while.

I have a couple of cards to share with you, they are the final batch that I made using left over cardstock from Crate Paper. All embellishments are from Craftwork Cards.




The second card was based on a design by Julie Hickey of Craftwork Cards (her work is marvellous - you should check it out). The petals were cut from a template (by CC of course), and edged with Stardust glitter glue.


Thanks for listening. Hope you are having a good weekend.


M x


PS - you can also find me on Facebook - Michelle Pratt (Frecklepuss)

No comments:

Post a Comment