Sunday 12 September 2010

Summer Card Making

The fruits of my summer holiday card making - I generally make two or three of each design with a view to hopefully selling some. The first four cards are made using the Blossom, and Spots and Stripes papers from Craftwork Cards. These are truly beautiful papers - I love the colours and how they all work well together.




The next card is similar to one I posted yesterday using the Tiffany papers from We R Memory Keepers, I just changed the message and reversed the position of the flowers.


The next batch of cards are some more from the Cupcake kit from QVC. There is a pink version of it as well but it got overlooked in the scanning (Mark was very confused by all the cards, bless him!).


I've had another productive crafting day today. I made another two sets of note cards and have also been finishing off some of the hair clips - managed to get five sets finished before the tingling in my fingers got too bad. I feel like I'm on a roll now, so maybe I'll get some time after work this week to carry on - I'll keep you posted!
Have a good week if I don't get to speak to you before then. Take care.
M x
P.S. Have been having a play with my Promarkers today and I love them so much. Plus I've been working my Cuttlebug SO hard - one of the best pieces of equipment I ever bought!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, you have been busy! I love the nine square ones, I need to make one but I need to make a base card that's big enough to hold the squares. (Any idea how big your card blank was, and the squares?) I love those circles with the sentiment on, I have a set of those in pink now.
    I am making a couple of Christmas cards a week, but I'm not really in the mood yet, and was very disappointed with the free fairy stamps that came with a mag, I just don't associate fairies with Christmas, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcakes! Looks like you've been busy!
    a-m x

    ReplyDelete