Saturday 11 September 2010

Peaceful Saturday

Hi Folks - hope you are all having a lovely Saturday. I am! The sun is shining, I am feeling chilled after a busy week, I have no obligations today and I've been doing a spot of card making. A very unusual Saturday indeed! Normally there is so much to do - I'm making the most of it while I can.

I am busy making things to sell at our school's Christmas Fair (sorry for mentioning the "C" word in September!). I have been making sets of note cards/thank you cards which I am going to sell in packs of 5. Hopefully I'll get them scanned tonight and I can share them tomorrow. So far I've made three packs.

I've also been doing lots of crochet too - making flowers for brooches, which I am hoping to sell too. I've gone a bit crazy and made loads! I've also made some smaller flowers to make hair clips.

Hopefully I will be able to share some of the cards I made over the summer holidays soon. Again just waiting for them to be scanned.

These three cards are recent cards - two September Birthdays and a Good Luck card for Edward. The cute elephant punch on the first card is a Martha Stewart punch which is hard to find in this country but my lovely Mum managed to track it down. The papers are DCWV.

This nine square card is a favourite of mine - I love the colours. The papers are Tiffany papers by We R Memory Keepers.

And finally Edward's Good Luck card. My clever husband was responsible for the image (it's the school crest).


Enjoy the rest of your day. Strictly Come Dancing is launching tonight - I'm very excited!!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment