Saturday 3 April 2010

Green!

Happy Easter everyone! I've been reading all my favourite blogs over the last couple of days - and yes, I am positively green with envy!! (Not a nice trait I know, but I just can't help myself!). While everyone else's blogs show homes that look full of the joys of Spring - beautiful flowers, Easter decorations, lovely craftwork and gorgeous cakes - my home is full of packing boxes, decorating tools and MESS!

This stack of boxes is the new flooring that is going down next week (fingers crossed).

This is my living room - it's chaos! I can't see how we are going to get it all done in a week - there is so much to do. We keep shipping boxes of stuff off to my parents, and tonight lots more is going up to Mark's mum. The problem is trying to work round all the furniture.


On a brighter note, I had a couple of visitors this week. We have a pair of ducks that come every year and they came back this week. They are quite tame and Edward likes to feed them bread.

Signing of now - more DIY to do - wish you were here!!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment