Monday 26 April 2010

Hope this works!

This first card was a special commission for a friend's son. I don't know the boy so it was a bit difficult not knowing his likes and dislikes, but I was pleased with the end result. The paper and card stock are all by DCWV.

This second card is my favourite of the three. Another special commission, a birth congrats card. I don't usually like to go all pink and cute, but the parents have already got two boys so I thought they might appreciate a bit of girliness! It's made from some of the goodies I bought at Stamperama nearly two months ago! All the products are from Craftwork Cards - Sugar and Spice range.

The third card is for my nephew Adam who will be 16 on Thursday (can't believe it - where has the time gone!). Paper from DCWV. I'm really pleased with it and hope he likes it too. The scalloped oval was cut with one of my new Nestabilities and it is the perfect size for all the Craftwork Cards Colour-Me-Ovals that I bought in the sale!
It's been lovely to get back to some crafting - I feel much happier now. Just need to find my crochet and I will be a very happy bunny!
Night night!
M x

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink elephant!

    Glad to hear things are gradually returning to normal with you.
    a-m x

    ReplyDelete