Thursday 25 March 2010

Happy, happy, happy

Tonight we have had some excellent news. Our son now has a place at our preferred choice of secondary school, through the Continued Interest list, which means no Appeal. We were quite literally jumping for joy and then I promptly burst in to tears! It's been a very difficult three weeks and now I feel like a weight has been lifted from our shoulders.

Not much going on in the crafting department at the mo. We are in the middle of decorating so we're in a state of chaos which is likely to remain over the Easter hols. I haven't even had a chance to play with the goodies that I bought at Stamperama nearly a month ago. Definitely getting withdrawal symptoms.

I did pick up my hexagonal blanket this week, but have only managed three hexagons. Maybe now my mood is lighter, I will feel like doing a bit more.

My main problem - maybe some of you guys are the same - I spend to long blog hopping and not enough time crafting! It's such a dilemna - which addiction to give in to!!!

Have fun!

M x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting the school place. I know how youe felt we were worried about whether our little girl would get into the same school as her brother, luckily she did (by the skin of her teeth!)
    I have the same dilemma as you about blogging or crafting, at the moment crafting is winning, but not by much!
    Thanks for the lovely comment about the cake, it was much appreciated! a-m x

    ReplyDelete