Monday 13 July 2009

Welcome to my blog.

The aim of this blog is to document my six weeks summer holiday at home with the children. Having never blogged before, I am also testing myself to improve my computer skills. I am feeling a bit bewildered already!!

This blog is not necessarily going to be the most exciting you will read, as I don't think I lead the most exciting life, but I am trying to prove that I can do this without asking for too much help from my other half.

With only four more days of school left, I am on serious wind down mode. The blog officially opens once the school holidays begin. With no summer holiday planned, will there be enough to keep us all busy - time will tell!!

My immediate plan is to read plenty and to make lots of cards, as well as continue crocheting my blanket of hexagons (more of that later). There will be plenty of film watching and listening to music - sounds good to me!!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment