Monday 5 September 2011

Good morning!  Well, this is the last day of my summer holiday, so regular postings will now go out of the window!  Here are three more cards to share with you, all for birthdays in September.

 Ingredients
Card, embossed frame and sentiment : Craftwork Cards
Ink : Versamagic Spring Pansy
Ribbon : Craft Fairy
Glitter Glue : Stardust


Ingredients
Card blank, sentiment, Candi : Craftwork Cards
Flowers : Prima
Paper : Sugar and Spice by Dovecraft


Ingredients
Card blank, Candi, Digi Smooth cardstock : Craftwork Cards
Cardstock : From stash
Stamp : Time for Tea by Beth Gunnell (free with Quick Cards Made Easy)
Nestabilites : Large Classic Oval and Large Scalloped Oval
Promarkers : Duck Egg, Walnut, Lime Zest, Sky Blue, Meadow Green, Canary, Peach, Rose Pink
Sakura Glitter Gel Pen

I think it will be unlikely that I will get any more cards made today which is a pity.  My day will be spent getting myself and the children ready for tomorrow - checking bags, pencil cases, PE kits etc.  Making sure shoes are polished and phones are charged and locker keys are found.  I'm trying to eliminate the panic tomorrow - would like the morning to be calm, particularly for Emily - so no dramas would be good!  I'm off to chivvy Edward to get dressed (how is he going to get ready on time tomorrow??!!) so that we can walk the dog.

Have a fun day.

M x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, a bit different from your usual style. I have the cupcake stamp too, it's very versatile. Hope you manage to get everything done in time for the morning.

    ReplyDelete