Sunday 18 September 2011

Special Commission

Although I am trying not to take on any special commissions at the moment, I was asked by a very good friend to make a few cards for some special birthdays happening over the next few months, the first being for her mum who is going to be 80 in October.  She specifically asked for one of my concertina type cards and I thought I would ring the changes by using two pre-scored scallop edged cards and join them together.  I dug out some really old papers, firm favourites though, and used a rub-on on the Candi to subtley add the age.  What do you think?


Card blanks and Candi : Craftwork Cards
Paper : Boho Chic - Lauren from Making Memories
Stardust glitter glue
Prima flowers

Off to watch the new series of Downton Abbey, am very excited!

M x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Michelle. I've watched Downton Abbey too, and sent hubby upstairs so I could watch it in peace!

    ReplyDelete