Wednesday 1 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas

Can you believe that it is the 1st December today? I don't know about you, but I am really struggling to get to grips with how close Christmas is - we have less than three weeks of term time now, and a packed three weeks at that.

I've been rushing about trying to get as much done as possible and consequently, am absolutely pooped! Internet shopping is a must - thank goodness for Amazon and Play! I made Mark take me shopping on Monday after work and managed to get lots achieved even though I can't stand shopping (sorry to all you professional shoppers, but I loathe it with a passion!!). I've even managed to get half a dozen presents wrapped.

Today was our whole school trip to the panto (not my favourite thing), but it was actually quite good. We went to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - one of the better productions I have been to. The children loved it and really got into the spirit of it even though a lot of the jokes went over their heads.



Still crocheting away at the Dream Blanket and will hopefully have something to show you soon. It's the only crafting I have been doing recently, as I can do it in front of the television. I do have an order for a personalised wedding card - one of my jobs for the weekend.

Well that's me done for now. I'm off to catch up on Kirstie's Homemade Home that I recorded last night - wonder what she is up to this time?

Cheerio

M x

P.S.Hope everyone is keeping safe in the snow. We are quite lucky and have only had a mild dusting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get any more, as Edward is off to Lille on Saturday on a school trip to a French Christmas Market. Take care. x

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, you're organised! I loathe shopping, too, even for Christmas presents. I have some for the grandchildren, but now if we're snowed in I won't be able to get any more. Oh dear! We're not having extreme temperatures, but the snow is up to 5feet in places.

    ReplyDelete