Sunday 16 May 2010

Where did it go??

I'm talking about time. Don't you just love that feeling on a Friday, when the kids get home from school and you and your other half get home from work and the whole weekend stretches in front of you full of promise. The before you know it, it's Sunday night again and a whole week of lunchboxes, timetables, routine and tiredness is upon you.

I know I shouldn't be counting, but it is 10 more get-ups til half term (not counting the weekend). My sister told me that just a while ago, so I guess she really is counting.

Since we started our decorating at Easter our weekends have been about finishing things off and putting stuff away, which then had to be moved again for the new radiators this week. I feel like I am going round in circles!

But I am pleased to report that all the decorating IS finished so I can finally get straight. I have to have it done by the Sunday of the Bank Holiday weekend when we will be having a family get together to celebrate Edward's 11th birthday - so no pressure!!

I did get a chance to make a couple of cards which are almost finished - I'll post them later this week.

Have a really great week and hope the time flies!!!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment