Sunday 9 May 2010

New Cards

I have made four new cards this weekend but I can only show you two at the moment. I don't want to spoil the surprise of the recipient of the other two. Will post those after the 17th.

For this first card I used some new paper from My Minds Eye (think it's called Quite Contrary). The owl oval is from Craftwork Cards. I love all things "owl" at the moment - so cute.


This second card is a good luck card for my son Edward who will be sitting his SATs tomorrow (not the 2010 ones as our school are boycotting them - but a previous year's papers so that they can get a level). I'm sure he will be fine - he likes taking tests! The papers are by DCWV.
We've had a quiet weekend. We went to a school quiz night on Friday which was good fun. We came second - by one point!
Still unpacking boxes and finding homes for things, but as we are hopefully having the heating fixed on Wednesday (it's been a LONG seven weeks without it), there is no point putting everything away if I have to move it so that the plumber can get to the radiators. Well that's my excuse anyway!
Have a good week.
M x

1 comment:

  1. Love the owl card! Super cute! Hope you have a lovely week! xxx

    ReplyDelete