Thursday 6 May 2010

Regular posting

Apologies - a quick moan! I've been finding it very difficult to post regularly at the moment. I haven't felt that I have had anything that interesting to share. I don't mean to sound all doom and gloom, but you know what it is like when everyday life just gets in the way. I am in awe of those who are able to post everyday, but during term time, whilst I'm working, I just can't keep it going. So please dear followers, bear with me!

That said, I did manage to get some cards made on BH Monday. The fist one is for a friend's daughter. I have used my Cuttlebug to emboss the pink panel (Swiss Dots) and the oval scallop is one of the Nestabilities (I am so in love with these - beats craft punches any day!!). Oh and my lovely Martha Stewart glitters on the numbers.

This second card is for another friend's daughter - the papers are Tiffany by We R Memory Keepers, Nestabilities oval scallop again and Papermania rub-ons.

I hope everyone had a lovely BH weekend, despite the lovely weather! Ours, whilst not very interesting, was very productive. We had a lovely time with my nephew for his 16th birthday, even if he didn't like the fuss. Did have a little detour on the journey up - simply couldn't resist a little visit to Paperchase - we don't have one close by.

We spent Sunday and Monday turfing out the under stairs cupboard - my goodness what a lot of rubbish was in there - I filled two black sacks. My lovely husband laid the leftover flooring in it, painted the walls with the Duck Egg paint of our living room, then put up some shelves - he is so clever. And the shelves, well most of them are for my crafting stash that had been stacked in the dining room - what a result!!

On that happy note, I'll say cheerio. Have a good day. Until the next time.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment