Wednesday 19 May 2010

New Cards

I've had a few special commissions lately - five of which have been wedding cards (not my favourite type of card to make), but here's my first design. I'm not very traditional with my card designs, I prefer a more contemporary look, so I just went for a white and silver design (although it looks black on the photo). The paper is from a QVC kit by Kanban that I had totally forgotten I had - whoops! I'm really pleased with the card and I will be duplicating it for one of my other wedding orders.

This card is for my neighbour's daughter who will be 2 on Friday. The image is a Hero Arts stamp called Jessica that I have had for years. The paper is from an extreme paper stack by DCWV.

I'm counting down to half term now - 7 more working days. I really need the break and am looking forward to having a rest and having a play with my card making kits.
I have a busy weekend coming up - my youngest child Edward, will be 11 on Monday so I will be making cupcakes for him to take to school. He's having a party on Friday evening - a laser party - got the cake, made the party bags already. Edward will then be visiting his new school on Saturday morning and then it's a weekend of football. Luckily his Dad will take him to football whilst I get on with making his card and wrapping his presents - left it to the last minute as usual!
Have fun.
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment