Sunday 14 March 2010

Mother's Day (Part 2)

It's a funny Mother's Day for me today with one of my children out of the country. I can't remember if I said that Emily is on an Italian Exchange and comes home tomorrow. She phoned me this morning which is the first time I have actually spoken to her in nearly a week (Facebook chat just isn't the same!). To be honest, it made my day!

She did give me a lovely card and the Gavin and Stacey DVD Complete Set as well as half a dozen Cadbury's Creme Eggs (I might even save one for her!!).

Edward gave me a lovely card that he had bought, plus a beuatiful one that he had made at school. From him, I got the DVD of The Time Traveller's Wife and he painted me a beautiful plate - it really is lovely, he did such a good job.


I saw my parents yesterday for an early Mother's Day. They are going to my sister's house today. They bought me a few gifts - lucky me!
I love this apple flavoured liquorice from Lakelands - the only problem is so does Edward!!
They also bought me this Tala icing set that I have wanted for ages. It was supposed to be for my birthday in June, but my lovely Mum couldn't wait!


Got to go now, but I am planning a Part 3, so don't go anywhere!!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment