Sunday 7 March 2010

Retail Therapy

If in doubt, shop!! Here are the goodies that I bought at the Stamperama show in Stevenage last weekend. Spent far too much, particularly on the Craftwork Cards stall, but it made me feel So much better!!


These stamps are from Stamp Addicts (the flourish was a free gift - I like those!!).

Been meaning to try some Glossy Accents for ages.
Glitter glue - I use a lot of the Stardust but couldn't resist the baby blue and pink.

Nestabilities - never used these before - hopefully they will be successful.


Craftwork Cards goodies - bought these chipboard shapes mainly for the cute elephants. Will use them as templates.


Assorted bits and bobs - flowers, elegant rectangles and templates.


Paper packs and die cut embellishments.




All spent up, but all these goodies will keep me out of mischief for while.
M x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff, I am so envious, as I am desperate to have a go at nestibilities. Do you have a die-cutting machine then? Let me know how you get on with them.

    ReplyDelete