Friday 5 March 2010

First let me say . . .

I'm really sorry for not being around at all during the last couple of weeks. Things have been hectic and difficult in the Frecklepuss household recently, and I have felt that everything was getting on top of me. I have not felt like I have been able to keep all the balls in the air and I even had a bit of a melt-down at work! My crafting mojo has almost disappeared and my poor hexagonal blanket has been abandoned. I didn't even have the energy to open the computer and comment on other people's blogs. But I am feeling my mood lifting and hopefully I will get back to normal (whatever that is) quickly.

I'm planning to post a few photos over the weekend - cards I have made before all the drama of the last two weeks, lovely goodies I have bought recently and even a set of snazzy wizard's robes I had to make a short notice for World Book Day yesterday!

Ta ta for now!

M x



2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    Glad you're back! Hope things look up soon! Can't wait to see the wizard capes...
    Take care,
    a-m x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you have had a difficult couple of weeks. I think there are times when everything comes at once and as mothers, wives etc, we have to deal with it all and there is no let up for us. I hope things are beginning to improve for you and you get to have a decent weekend! Warm wishes Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete