Saturday 9 January 2010

Yummy Scrummy

I've been busy today making some cards with the new Dark Chocolate and Mint Yummy Scrummy papers from Craftwork Cards. They only arrived this morning and I was desperate to have a go with them. I bought two versions - foiled with silver and printed with white. I didn't fancy the gold foiled ones. I have only used the silver foiled ones today - making eight cards (two of each design).

I particularly like this flourish/scroll paper.


Lots of dots - with Elegant Messages foiled in silver.




Tomorrow I want to have a play with the Grape and Grey papers (also Craftwork Cards) - so watch this space!

Edward has been out playing in the snow again - a little bit of sledging with an old tray from the garden - he had great fun.



Well, dinner is almost ready - Mark is cooking a roast gammon joint with some sort of citrus, rum and raisin sauce - sounds interesting - can hardly wait!!

M x
(Inspiration - Craftwork Cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment