Monday 18 January 2010

Colourful Crochet and Cupcakes

Look at my colourful little pile of stars. Talk about planning ahead. I saw a lovely Advent Garland that Lucy made over at Attic24. There was no chance that I would make it for the Christmas just gone, so I'm planning ahead. I have to say that these little stars are addictive and they take no time at all to make. I'm using the Patons DK Cotton that I am using for my hexagonal blanket as the colours are so lovely. I've made 15 so far, so not too many more to make. Aren't they sweet?!



Yesterday I made another batch of vanilla cupcakes. I decided that I rather fancied Sky Blue. They look a bit wintry with the silver balls and white chocolate chips - my celebration to the fact that the snow has finally gone!
I'm looking forward to payday when I can pay a little visit to the lovely cake decorating shop in my town and buy some new colours and decorations - another addiction!




Mmmmm delicious!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment