Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday

Only one Christmas card today - other commitments took priority. I have used more Craftwork Cards products that I have had for a while. I've lost count of the cards that I have made this week - I think it's over 40 though.

This is a birth congratulations card for a colleague at work who has had her baby this week - simple but effective.

Another batch of vanilla cupcakes - Edward chose the colour this time, green being his favourite. When I've got time (??) I would like to try some other recipes from The Hummingbird Bakery cookbook, but these cupcakes are so lovely and such fun to make that I don't do anything else. I'm desperately waiting for payday this week so that I can treat myself to some lovely new Sprinkles I've seen and some new colours. Also we love the edible glitter - it's so pretty!


I probably won't have time to post much this week - hopefully it will be a normal week at work. Although I do have something exciting to show you - an early birthday present! I just haven't had time to photograph it yet. Watch this space.
Have a good week.
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment