Thursday 1 October 2009

Feeling Poorly Today

I am not feeling on top of the world at the moment - got a nasty cold and feeling a little bit sorry for myself. It's been coming for a couple of days, usual sore throat and headache, but started to feel really grotty at work yesterday. I decided to stay at home today, and I am really glad I did because I have been feeling quite rough. Apart from putting washing out, I haven't done anything but sit on the sofa and watch TV. Actually I watched a couple of films from the Planner - The 40 Year Old Virgin (which I liked despite some really bad language) and 27 Dresses (which was lovely).

Edward had a cold at the beginning of the week which seems to have cleared up and Emily is feeling a bit under the weather like me - actually I thought she would try to stay off school once she knew I wasn't going to work, but she surprised me. I hope I feel better tomorrow because it is Harvest Festival (Edward's last) and I would like to go, but I'll have to see how I feel. Fortunately, Mum and Dad are going, so he will have someone to support him.

Edward is really getting on well with his saxophone. He likes his new teacher and she seems to be giving him some more interesting pieces to play - which he is keen to practise. He picks things up very quickly.

Anyway, it will soon be time for me to meet him from school - he is going to meet me half way (can't get used to this independence LOL!!).

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment