Tuesday 13 October 2009

A creative weekend!

Here are a couple of cards that I made over the weekend, using the Craftwork Cards Colour-Me-Ovals. I decided to use a different colour scheme and papers (DCWV paper stack).


Here are the two cards that I made to give to Ed for his trip to PGL next week. We were supposed to write letters but I thought Ed would appreciate these more. I thought I would go up the humour route. The first card has some do's and don'ts and some pictures of his favourite things.


The second card is more of a mini-album, a board book. It's all about PGL and we super-imposed Ed's head on some of the activity pictures - hopefully it will make him laugh!

Well it's only Tuesday and I am already worn out. Last night and tonight we went to view a secondary school that we hope Ed will go to. We went again tonight because we didn't get to see it all last night. We really hope Ed gets in there because it's everything we want, and he does too.
Tomorrow night it is Parents' Consultation at Ed's primary school.
Em hasn't been in touch much from Greece - I think she is saving all her texts for the boyfriend! She did send me a message via Facebook (free Internet access to hotel guests!!). Sounds like she is having a great time.
Mark persuaded me to post some photos of my cards on Facebook, which I did and now I have an order for 5 cards which is totally unexpected. I don't think I thought it through thoroughly. I would like to make some crocheted corsages to sell, so I need to get my act together with that one.
Anyhow, this was only supposed to be a short post and here I am wittering on.
Adios mi amigos - hasta luego!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment