Wednesday 27 May 2015

SAB Birthdays

Hi.  Just popping in to share some birthday cards I made a few months ago during the Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration promotion.  All products are SU.
 
 









I've had a busy few days since we broke up for half term on Friday.  Firstly, my daughter Emily came home from uni for a few days (with an absolute mountain of washing), then we spent Saturday cooking and cleaning for Edward's 16th birthday which was on Sunday.  We had a lovely family party.  Then on Monday, Mark and I went up to London looking for more Shaun the Sheep (more of that later).  Yesterday saw us back in London, with the hope that we would be able to see QI being recorded - sadly not to be.  However, we consoled ourselves with some lovely tapas in Covent Garden.  Today I have been ironing (the said mountain!), in preparation for taking Emily back home tonight.  At some point, I may actually be able to do some crafting - here's hoping!
 
Take care
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment