Sunday 3 May 2015

Card Swap Birthday

Hi.  Yet another card from months ago.  I believe it was for one of my card swap group, but I may be wrong.  All products are from Stampin' Up.  I was particularly pleased with the colour combo.  I love the colour grey, much to my daughter's annoyance.  She was particularly rude when I painted my nails grey a while ago!
 


I haven't posted since my Scrapbags Retreat in the Easter holidays.  I know I mentioned the driving.  I was very proud of myself when I arrived, and felt that I had overcome a big hurdle.  I don't feel brave enough to drive on the M25 yet, but one day maybe!!!  I did have a lovely time and hope to post about it at some point.  Most of the layouts that I made were using SU DSP that I have had for a while, and I'm trying to use up.  I will try and take photos and show you, although some pages still need a few bits and bobs added to them.

I hope you are having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend,  Emily came home on Friday and we are taking her back tomorrow, so my weekend has been mostly about doing her washing!  We were planning to go to London today, but the rain and the fact that I'm a bit under the weather put us off. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Take care

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment