Tuesday 26 May 2015

Embossed Card

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a card from my card swap group.  The challenge was embossing.  I decided to keep the colours simple and showcase nine of my Stampin' Up embossing folders (they look pretty cool on the Very Vanilla cs).  I added some stamped and punched butterflies and a few crystal gems.
 

This is the card that I received from Aileen.  The colours are gorgeous and the embossed and stamped hearts are so pretty,  I love the way the card has been put together - it works really well.  I'm really not very good at placing elements at angles.  Anyone who knows me well, knows I don't like random!


I'm still trying to catch up with my backlog of posts.  Hopefully, over this half term week, I will be able to remedy this.  Although I have more photos to share of Shaun in the City (part 2), and I'm really hoping to get busy with some paper later on in the week.
 
Thanks for popping in.
 
Take care
 
Michelle x




No comments:

Post a Comment