Monday 1 July 2013

Card Swap Group Birthday Cards

Hi, hope you are all well.  I'm good - getting a little bit excited because Emily and I are going to see Robbie Williams at Wembley tomorrow night.  Also, the new Stampin' Up catalogue goes live tomorrow and I have my order ready and waiting - although I'm not able to place it until Wednesday because of going out.  It'll wait a day though, I guess. 
 
Today I'm sharing the beautiful birthday cards that I received from my fellow Card Swap Group.  The first is from Zoe (her blog here ).  I really like all the different textures, and the colours are really me.  I also love the faceted button, I've already added those to my list!
 
 
The next card is from Alison.  I am fascinated by this card and have been trying to figure out how to make one.  I'm going to give it a try when I've finished work for the summer.  I love the colours on this card, as well as the flowers and the punched edges.


 
The third card is from Margaret (her blog here).  We both agree that this stamp set didn't grab us in the catalogue, and how we are both total converts now.  I really like the scoring effect she has added, and I will definitely be trying that out on some of my cards. Again, the colours are beautiful.

 
The next card is from our group leader, the lovely Jane (her blog here ), who knows that I love hexagons (wait till you see the new hexagons from the new SU catalogue - top of my list for Wednesday!).  I love the summery colours - perfect for a June birthday, and the simplicity of the card - it's the sort of card I would make.

 
And the final card is from Sue, who had to make me two cards this month - more about the Swap card on another post.  I really liked this card because it is so different  The colours are perfect, and I love butterflies.


As I said, I will be sharing the Swap Group card from Sue on another post, also the one I received from Zoe the previous month - apologies Zoe, I've had no time recently.  Also, apologies to Jane as I still haven't posted her card for June - it is made, just needs to be photographed and then I'll pop it in the post.

Thanks for dropping by.  I'll be back soon.  Take care.

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Some great cards here Michelle, I love the stippled blossoms stamp set, I've seen some awesome cards done with it. Glad you've had a good time, I think June was hectic for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous display of cards Michelle! I bet you and Emily had a great time at the Robbie concert! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete