Saturday 6 July 2013

Card Swap Group - 3 and 4

Well after quite a delay I'm posting photos of the last two card swaps.  This is May's card from Zoe, and I really love the colours she has chosen - I'm a big fan of peacock colours, so it fits the bill perfectly.  Apologies to Zoe for posting it so late - I've been a bit snowed under for the past few weeks.
 
 
June's card is from Sue and I love the colour she has chosen - Soft Sky by SU.  I was intrigued by the flower element - it's made from air dry clay and pressed out from an embossing folder - must try that technique.  What you can't see from the photo is the embossing on the flower on the right hand side and the inside is beautifully decorated too.


And here's the card I made for Jane.  The theme was embossing, either heat embossing or dry embossing - I hope the scored lines count!  I chose Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar - the new SU In-Colours - they go together so well.  I used the flourish type stamps from Floral Words by Marion Emberson, and the butterflies are Papillon Potpourri (SU).  The sentiment is from Marion Emberson too - Find Joy Everyday.  I'm really pleased with this card and may make a couple more for my box of stock cards.



Well, I'm off to help out at our school's summer fair - we certainly have the weather for it.  Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Michelle! I adore your card - what a lovely idea to use butterflies instead of flowers and the colours are wonderful together. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete