Sunday 22 April 2012

Happy Birthday Abbey

Been meaning to post this card today but the day has not gone according to plan so I'm just doing it very quickly now, before I go to bed.  This card is for my neighbour's daughter whose birthday it is tomorrow.  I've known this girl since she was born and she is a good friend of Edward's, so it's a little bit shocking that she is becoming a teenager.  But then so will Edward in a month's time.


The paper is by Dovecraft, can't remember its name - Sugar and Spice rings a bell.  The plain cardstock is Bazzill and the butterflies (told you there would be more!) are on glittery paper and are 3D.

I had a lovely day at my scrapbooking crop yesterday (probably why today has been so rubbish), and it was good to chat to other people as my friend Helen was unable to go this time.  I'm doing well with Edward's mini album, and have almost finished another layout for Emily's book.  The problem is that I don't plan ahead so I spend too long trying to decide what to do.  Not to self:  I MUST be more prepared before I go next time.

Hope you all have had a good weekend.  Thanks for dropping by.

Take care

Michelle x


1 comment:

  1. This card looks amazing with the punchy numbers Michelle! It's hard to believe it when our children become teenagers - and then we just about get used to that and they start talking about going away to uni! I totally agree that organisation and planning is the key to productive scrapbooking... if only I could follow my own advice! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete